ADOBE MEDIA ENCODER CC 2019 V18.104.22.168 WIN / MACOS + CRACK Free Download Latest Version
An application to automate the process of creating multiple encoded versions of source files, Adobe After Effects compositions and Adobe Premiere Pro sequences
Adobe Media Encoder is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and offers you the possibility to quickly generate videos with any resolution, for all sorts of screen sizes. The app takes care of the encoding process, but also comes with a collection of presets that can be easily customized to match your own needs.
Note that to be able to take advantage of the Adobe Media Encoder capabilities, you must have and Adobe account (you an register for one free of charge), but also have a Creative Cloud membership.
Powerful encoding tools for your Adobe projects
Adobe Media Encoder is essentially an encoding engine that enables you to process Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Prelude projects, in order to make them suitable for sharing of various websites, such as YouTube or Vimeo.
At the same time, the output videos can be optimized for specific mobile devices that have different screen sizes, or you can adjust the resolution for best results on high definition TV sets. Keep in mind that Adobe Media Encoder can also be used as a standalone app.
Streamline the encoding procedure by using the built-in presets
Adobe Media Encoder comes with a large collection of encoding presets that are organized into various categories, depending on the output device or final use (web video, broadcast, and so on).
You can easily navigate this built-in a collection, make adjustments if necessary, and then save the new settings to a user preset. As a result, you can easily create your own templates that can be applied to videos at a later time.
Versatile and user-friendly video encoding solution
Adobe Media Encoder offers you the possibility to generate output videos that match the target device or sharing medium perfectly. This way, your projects will look their best, regardless of how you choose to distribute them.
What’s new in Adobe Media Encoder CC
- Adobe Media Encoder supports hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding on Windows 10 with 6th generation or later Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled. It also supports hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 systems with supported hardware. For more information on hardware encoding settings, refer to Export settings reference for Media Encoder.
New import formats supported:
Adobe Media Encoder supports the following new import formats:
- Canon C200 camera
- Sony Venice camera
- File support for MXF wrapped DV (Dalet)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer II
- This release of Adobe Media Encoder also supports RED camera Image Processing Pipeline [IPP2] and new Twitter limit of 280 characters. For more information on the list of formats supported in Adobe Media Encoder, refer to File formats supported for import with Media Encoder.
Dropped support for QuickTime 7 era formats and codecs:
- Adobe continuously aims to keep up with the most modern workflows and support formats and codecs broadly used across the professional film and video industry. As a result, future versions of Adobe Media Encoder, starting with version 12.1, will no longer support legacy QuickTime 7 era formats and codecs. Professional codecs typically found in QuickTime movie files, such as ProRes, DNxHD, and Animation, are not impacted by this change. These codecs are supported natively in Adobe Media Encoder.
User voice community for Adobe Media Encoder:
- Your inputs are valuable to us and help us shape Adobe Media Encoder. You can now submit feature ideas and report bugs through the User Voice site: https://www.adobe.com/go/mediaencoder-uservoice.
- UserVoice works best when you file a single idea per submission, but feel free to file as many submissions as you’d like!
Crashes, hangs, failed import, or export issues:
- Adobe Media Encoder crashes while exporting to OP1A codec with certain project files.
- Adobe Media Encoder crashes when smart rendering QT-wrapped AVI files.
- Exporting an After Effects composition within a XDCAM MXF source will fail in Adobe Media Encoder.
- MKV import does not work on Windows.
- MXF files cannot be imported.
- Unable to import HEVC source in mkv container.
- opencl_runtime crashes macs with NVIDIA GPU when encoding H.264 source to interlaced.
- Most of the H.264 encodes fail with Android preset.
- When you import a group of files, they are imported in a wrong frame rate.
- H.264 shift or encodes frames entirely out of sequence.
- XAVC encodes to 2K or higher presets fail immediately.
- Audio portion of certain ProRes MOV files in AAC audio fails to import causing an encode failure.
- Sequence with nested sequence exports only the nested sequence.
- Adobe Media Encoder quits unexpectedly after selecting or deselecting Use Camera Orientation option in RED R3D Source Settings dialog.
- Adobe Media Encoder crashes when you press enter key after scrubbing timecode for a YouTube custom thumbnail frame.
Caption related issues:
- Burn-in Caption disappears in the middle of output video if you use parallel encode.
- EBU caption options are displayed on non-EBU media when a EBU preset is used.
- Captions in a project do not show up in the timeline or on export.
Workflow and User interface related issues:
- Drag and drop from Character Animator to Adobe Media Encoder results in a “source is empty” error.
- Can’t change Format/Preset for multiple jobs in the Queue panel.
- HEVC: Range of the bitrate option does not change in time as you switch the Tier option.
- Incorrect Work Area is shown for a project.
- Popup Menus with System Context Menus are not scrollable.
- In H.264 and HEVC, the sample rate option disappears after switching from SurCode into AAC or MPEG audio codec.
Publish related issues:
- Switching channels from the Channels menu in YouTube settings does not update the Status string until you close and reopen Export Settings dialog
- Twitter character limit should be increased to 280 instead of 140
- YouTube and other publish destinations timeout during login (HandleTokenRequest Error)
- For better user experience, privacy options given in EXPORT Publish panel should match with FACEBOOK privacy options.
- Preview window shows media pending message after re-importing valid output
- Blurry/pixelized file icons appear in media browser
- BMP and GIF format images are not supported as custom thumbnails for YouTube upload on Mac OS, but they are supported on Windows.
- [HEVC] 2 frame offsets with new HEVC codec
- XDCAMHD 422 vbv_delay overflows while smart rendering
- Encoding into MPEG2 CBR generates blurry image few times a second.